Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Elements: Week 3 Day 6

Focus: Review Transitions and BAP

Due to my upcoming schedule, I won't be able to continue Elements for about half a week.  Also, the BAP portion of this workout takes 5 min per animal movement, plus 5 min. of free play before closing with the cooldown routine - that's 20 min. of extra training time I just didn't have today.

Bear To Bear - This was harder than expected.  The shoulders fatigued quickly, but I was also noticing fatigue in both sides of the core (abs and low back).  Because of the high level of effort, I was unable to really focus on keeping the butt up on the air as high as possible.

Frogger To Monkey #1 - This was quite a bit easier.

Frogger To Frogger - I've got some kind of hangup with the foot that is supposed to be pulled back getting a bit stuck on the floor, even after loading the hand.  I just might be overthinking this movement.

Finished with a bit of Plow To Kneel transition, before practicing the prescribed cooldown routine.  I added the Tripod Bridge since I just haven't practiced it in a while.

Tricky shoulder was feeling a bit loose but got better after the session.

No comments:

Post a Comment