Sunday, March 18, 2018

Elements: Week 3 Day 5

Focus: High Frogger and Backwards Frogger

High Frogger - Raised hips as high as possible out of the Floating Table.  That is about as high as I was able to get but it is a start

Backwards Frogger-  Had to place my hands slightly in front of my feet instead of between them.  Maybe it is because of the length of my arms.

Overall not a bad first session with these two new moves.

I guess I should push harder on the push sections.  I did one session of Frogger, and 2 each of Bear and Monkey.

For extra credit I got into the Plow and worked on transitioning out of it into being on my knees, on both sides.  Managed to get onto my knees, transitioning over the left shoulder - I'd had trouble there because of tightness and probably fear due to the old shoulder injury being on that side.

What happened to Week 3, Day 3? That session focused on the Monkey 180.  I did it but I'm starting to slip in logging my Elements sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment