Monday, March 12, 2018

Elements: Week 2, Day 6

I was going to do this workout last Saturday, but I had too many other things to do, and I was feeling some lingering soreness in the shoulders, upper back, etc.  Thus, I did the Day 6 workout today instead.

Focus: Transitions

Most of the transitions were ok for me.  The ones I need to work on:

Frogger To Frogger - I don't recall seeing this one in the initial version of Elements.  It's just pulling a leg back to turn, instead of moving a leg forward.  The tricky part for me is the placement of the hand that is needed for support.

180 Monkey - This transition was in the original Elements, but I seem to have forgotten how to do it properly. 

Shoulder is feeling much better, and the calf flexibility is improved.

No comments:

Post a Comment