Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Integral Strength: Week 3 so far

It's been enjoyable getting my first taste of the Strength And Power and Strength Endurance sessions. I might just be imagining it but it seems like I'm able to press a little higher into the Bridge.

Things to work on:

Jumping rope - need to stretch out that jump rope by hanging it and hanging a weight on it.  The cheapest I could find was plastic and the disadvantage is it doesn't go full length as easily as a classic rope does.  It would have been hard enough trying to do this on a classic jump rope.

Hollow Body Side - Need to see if I can get that bottom arm off the floor.

Chinups - Need to set up the rings a bit further apart.  I notice all the coaches in the Chinup videos are doing the movement with their hands slightly wider than shoulder width.

L-Sit - Just be patient and practice at my level.  I can do a full Tuck Sit but I can't hold it for a full 30 seconds, so I have to practice the Strength & Power sessions at the next lower level (one foot on ground, other knee raised as high as possible).

No comments:

Post a Comment