Tuesday, March 08, 2016

Elements: Week 7 Introspection

What transitions and patterns did you like the most? 
Among the transitions: Frogger to Frogger, Frogger to Monkey.

I didn't have any favorite patterns.  I just enjoyed free flowing.

Which were hardest? 
Among the transitions, Bear to Monkey was the most awkward.  

High Frogger and 180 Monkey were the hardest moves of rme.

What new thing did you learn this week that clicked with you the most? 
Just slowing down during flow practice and not rushing.

How will this change the way you approach movement the next time you practice? 
Just keep taking it slow and really concentrating on the details without getting so hung up that movement stops.

Where would you like to go from here?
I'll probably go into Integral Strength next week.  I bought it Monday night and think it's better to just start next Monday.  I enjoyed Elements but now I'm obsessed with improving my back bridge, one-legged squatting, tuck sit, and Tuck Sit to Bent-Arm Stand on the parallettes.

No comments:

Post a Comment