Thursday, February 18, 2016

Elements Week 5 Introspection

How did this feel to you? More tiring? More invigorating? Are you starting to feel a rhythm to the movements and pacing now?

I feel improved smoothness in my movements - less jerkiness.  My stamina has improved.  I have been setting my "clock" (the basic Clock app in my iPhone) to the maximum recommended times (usually 3 or 5 minutes) and been able to practice until the alarm rings, without breaks.  I do take a little time at the beginning of each practice just to get into position, instead of rushing to get started as soon as I hit start on the clock.

I feel a little fatigue towards the end but not enough to make me feel like I'm straining.

I practice in the morning and feel invigorated enough to get on with my day.

What new thing did you learn this week that clicked with you the most? 

That it is ok to take my time during practice to go at a steady pace, and not rush.

How will this change the way you approach movement the next time you practice?

I will keep reviewing the videos/instruction for more details to work on, and continue refining my movements.

No comments:

Post a Comment