Thursday, February 11, 2016

Elements: Week 4 Introspection

What changes have you noticed in your daily life since you started this program?

Nothing obvious, but I've been training the GMB way for a couple of years now.  Oh, there was one thing - after the first time I did the 10-minute beginner's flow practice I had a greater than usual appetite the following day.

Does anything feel easier?

Yes, the 180 degree Monkey and transitions between the animals.

Are you more aware of how you move in certain activities?

Not really because I'd already been training under GMB programs.

What new thing did you learn this week that clicked with you the most? How will this change the way you approach movement the next time you practice?

Transitioning between animals, once I got the hang of it.  I'll try to not allow "thinking too much" to impede the flow too much.  I'll also try to land more lightly on my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment