Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Integral Week 5 : Assessment Day

Broad Jump

To be honest I didn't measure the distance I jumped.  I guess I should have.  I was too focused on getting the form right.

Shrimp Squat

I could go all the way down and back up on each leg .

Push-Up

I could do a regular pushup with solid ease and smooth quality.  I could do 7 reps.

Bridge Press-Up

I can push about half-way up to the full bridge (as demonstrated by the coaches).

Chin-Up

I can do 3 chin-ups on the door pull-up bar.  I should have set up the rings, as the door pull-up bar was less comfortable to use and I was distracted by trying to keep my knees in front of me in the hang position.

Inverted Press

No I cannot do a full inverted press.  My Week 1 assessment was incorrect, because I missed the part about a full inverted press including a light touch of the head to the ground.  I can lower my head to about 6" off the ground but that is about it.

L-Sit

I cannot do an L-Sit.

No comments:

Post a Comment