Saturday, April 16, 2016

Integral Strength: Week 5 Introspection

The ability to maintain your strength over a period of time is a great attribute. This week introduces a conditioning circuit, how did you do with this?

I've been using an iPhone app called Interval Timer Pro for Integral Strength training.  It lets me set the time between exercises in a circuit.  I had it set to 15 seconds between exercises.  I think that might be a bit too much.  I set the time to 5 seconds which made the circuit feel more like a conditioning circuit.

Are you able to keep your Quality ratings high in the later rounds of work? If it’s not as good as you like, try longer rest periods for now and gradually decrease them.

Yes, I can keep the Quality ratings high.  I am working at the appropriate level.

What do you feel is holding back your progress the most now?

My ab strength.  Progress on the Hollow Body Face Up and the L-Sit has been slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment