Wednesday, February 01, 2017

Rings One, Phase 1, Level B, Week 2, Day 3

Dips - 7 reps. Quality: Smooth. Ease: Solid

Assisted Tuck to Tuck Shoulder Stand - 3 reps. Quality: Rough. Ease: Challenging.  Set the rings about a foot high, so a bit higher.  This allowed me to swing my feet over the floor, for the parts of the movement that do not require the assistance.

Inverted Push-Ups - 7 reps. Quality: Rough. Ease: Challenging

Push-Ups - 7 reps. Quality: Rough. Ease: Challenging. 

Jump To Dips - 4 reps. Quality: Rough. Ease: Solid.  Really focused this time on quickly pulling the rings to my hips, so that I'm in the bottom position of a dip after a jump.  Tough to coordinate this with the jump, while also keeping the elbows back.

L-Sit Prep: Bent Leg to Straight Leg - 6 Reps.  Quality: Rough. Ease: Solid.  I found Aleks Salkin's L-Hold Tutorial, which takes a different approach to training for the L-Sit than what I've tried in the past.   His idea is to alternate between static holds and dynamic movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment