Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Elements Week 6, Day 1

I actually practiced Day 1 yesterday, so this is actually a makeup blog entry...

Focus:  Bear, Bent-Arm Bear, and Spiderman

This session emphasized the intermediate variations of the Bear.  I'm still getting the hang of the Spiderman - still not as smooth as I'd like to be, but I seem to be betting better at it.  Bent-Arm Bear is as challenging as always because I haven't worked on it that much.

The Push Circuit was pretty tough.  I could feel my form getting away by the 3rd round.  The Spiderman portion of the circuit served as a break of sorts, as I was unable to execute it with the "push speed".   Another difficulty with the Push Circuit is not being able to remember the sequence of movements to practice, and thus having to lose some training time to look up what movement I'm supposed to be on.

No comments:

Post a Comment