Thursday, May 17, 2018

Elements helped this guy's shoulder heal

One of the reasons I started training under the Elements program again is the persistent soreness in my shoulder, as well as a feeling that it's just about ready to fall out of the socket.  Parallettes One wasn't working for the shoulder - in fact it's known to be hard on the shoulders if they're not healthy.  Rings One was ok, except for chinup/pullup motions.  Thus, I decided to switch to Elements to keep up my strength training without aggravating the shoulder issue.

It turns out this man had an even worse shoulder problem than myself, and used Elements to help fix the problem .

Oh, and I finished Week 4 of Elements.  Bear-Monkey-Frogger transition was ok for me, but in the free play portion, I struggled when I wanted to do a 180 Monkey

No comments:

Post a Comment