Monday, February 26, 2018

Elements: Week 1 Day 2

Focus:  Bear

A-Frame - Not much change since Day 1

Bear - As with the Frogger, 5 min. of practice vs. the 1 min. that was prescribed in the original version of Elements makes for a bit more demanding workout.  I probably would have taken a lot more breaks if I still had that gas bubble in my eye.  As it is today, I took it slow, focusing on trying to keep my butt in the air at the same height that it was during the A-Frame practice.

Cooldown - Using the A-Frame as a stretch, I could use it to focus more on the upper body or on the legs.  I decided to focus on the legs.  I managed to get my heels on the ground, which stretched my calves to the limit of their flexibility.  So I'll just work on pushing the heels to the ground, then gradually start straightening the legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment