Saturday, March 09, 2024

Kettlebell ICT: Week 9

Weights used:

Session A

A1 Snatch 16kg
A2 Press 16kg

B1 Snatch 12kg
B2 Bottoms Up Goblet Squat 20kg

Session B

A1 Push Press 16kg
A2 Bottoms Up Goblet Squat 20g

B1 Push Press 16kg
B2 Supported Row 16kg

For each Snatch rep. I held the KB overhead for about 2 seconds before bringing the KB down to finish the rep. I felt that was what I had to do to get through a 60-second set. Presses immediately after the snatches were fine with the opposite arm, but I could only manage 4 reps on the same side arm before I had to take a rest pause.

Session B also got harder with the raise in conditioning set time and strength set reps, but not as demanding as Session A.

Bodyweight is 154 lbs, down from a pre-ICT weight of 161lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment