Saturday, March 27, 2021

Isochain Modified Promethean Mark II - Week 7 Results

The results for this week:

Shoulder Press (high angle) - Finished with a target load of 35 lbs, with max reading of 45.2.

Reverse Drag Curl (medium angle) -  Finished with target load of 25 lbs. with max of 30.4.  I hit a max of 34.8 on the Monday session.  I did 4 reps that session.  For the Thursday session I did 6 reps.  I wouldn't be surprised if my max effort started dropping off after the 4th rep.  That said, I will go ahead and raise the target load to 30lbs. with a rep goal of 4 to start next week.  I have some confidence that I'll be able to hit the target.

Deadift (high angle) - Finished with target load of 160 lbs, with max reading of 195.6.  At this point, the Deadlift is primarily a grip-training exercise for me, so my priority is on how much load I can handle without a setback to my healing from golfer's elbow.

Chest Press - Finished with target load of 25 lbs. with a max of 31lbs.  For the Tuesday session, I hit a max of 38lbs against a target load of 20lbs.  I will start next wee with a target load of 30lbs and just go for 4 reps.  

Bent Row (medium angle) - Finished with target load of 100 lbs, with max reading of 140.2.  I felt li e I was on the edge of aggravating the elbow but since pain was avoided, I'll go ahead and raise the target to 105lbs for next week

Zercher Squat (high angle) - Finished with target load of 205 lbs, with max reading of 243.   The gains are starting to slow, as the drill is starting to feel hard but I still have yet to be forced to back cycle.  I had to move back a little from the chain as it was starting to grind against something between the legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment