Monday, June 04, 2018

Elements Week 6, Day 6

As usual, it's the day to self-assess and play with the movements freestyle.  I don't know if I missed it before, but the BAP for the animals apparently should have included measurements of how long one could perform the movement before stopping.

Bear BAP

Time: 2:25.  The shoulders were the first to fatigue.  I seem to be decent at keeping the butt in the air.

Monkey BAP

Time: 2:25.  The feet were the first to fatigue.  Maybe some fatigue in the legs too.  Otherwise, the movement seems decent.

Frogger BAP

Time: 5:00.  The 5 min. were up before I knew it.  My abs must have strengthened in some way because they used to tire out so fast when practicing the Floating Table Top then the Monkey.  It's pulling the tailbone under that did it. 

I cheated on the free play section.  It was supposed to be 5 min. per level of play (basic only, intermediate only, mix).  I did all three in one 5 min. session because I was pressed for time.  My fault for time management.

No comments:

Post a Comment