Monday, April 25, 2005

Tonight's Training

Pecs and rear delts still sore from Saturday's ring workout...

Deadlifts (13): 240lb x4, 215lb x4
Suitcase DL(7) - 80lb x3, 70lb x3
Open-Hip Hack Squat : 55lb x1, 45lb x2, 35lb KB x5 x2
TNT Cable Military Presses x4 x3

Still feeling strong for most reps on the DL, so will continue pushing weight up. I still had some problems balancing the bar in my left hand for the Suitcase DL, but not enough to delay going for 85lb next time. Trying to do hack squat off the floor with the bar was very, very hard at 55lb. I think I'll forget about hack squatting with the bar for now and instead build up volume with the 35lb KB.

Actually, I feel like I underperformed in general with the exception of the DL. Haven't had adequate sleep of late. Will try an active rest day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment