Saturday, February 17, 2024

Kettlebell ICT: Week 6 Completed

These are the kettlebell weights I used:

Session A

A1 Snatch 12kg
A2 Press 16kg

B1 Snatch 12kg
B2 Bottoms Up Goblet Squat 16kg

Session B

A1 Push Press 16kg
A2 Bottoms Up Goblet Squat 16kg

B1 Push Press 16kg
B2 Supported Row 16kg

When I started ICT, I tried dead hangs as part of my post-workout recovery. My body felt fine during the hang, but afterwards, I felt an onset of upper back soreness that was unusually intense. This happened after my Session A workouts, which are done in the mornings. I think the snatch practice had something to do with it. This week, I tried dead hangs in the afternoon instead of immediately after the morning workout. This time there was no surprise unpleasant soreness.

Bodyweight is about 156 lbs, down from the pre-ICT weight of about 161 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment