Saturday, February 10, 2024

Kettlebell ICT: Week 5

These are the kettlebell weights I used:

Session A

A1 Snatch 12kg
A2 Press 16kg

B1 Snatch 12kg
B2 Bottoms Up Goblet Squat 16kg

Session B

A1 Push Press 16kg
A2 Bottoms Up Goblet Squat 16kg

B1 Push Press 16kg
B2 Supported Row 16kg

I expected the workouts to get harder with the increase in conditioning set time and strength set reps, and I was not disappointed. However, as long as I believed that I set the timer properly, I was able to get through the sets without feeling like I was running out of gas on every set. It was when I doubted that I had set the timer that I start to feel gassed.

Callouses from all this snatch practice are starting to peel. Time to use the pumice stone.

Bodyweight is about 157 lbs. Starting weight was about 161 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment