Sunday, April 03, 2022

Calisthenics: Week 6

I have to admit my calisthenics training is is neither totally freeform nor tightly structured. So I'm just going to log my calisthenics training as "calisthenics". My rough plan for this year is 12-16 weeks of calisthenics, alternating with 6 weeks of Isochain 6x6 training.

Monday: Assisted Pistol Squats: 7 7 7 Suspension One-Leg Hip Hinge: 7 7 7

Tuesday: GMB Shoulder Prehab (elbow rotations, Twisting Bear with emphasis on shoulder rotation, Crab Walk); then Weighted Cossack Squat and unweighted Jefferson Curl.

Tuesday night and early Wednesday morning, my shoulders were still feeling a bit too sore for Pike Pushups. So for Wednesday morning trainng, I decided to do Pike Pushups with Accommodating Resistance instead. Pull Ups: 7 7 8.

Wednesday: Pseudo-Planche Push Up with Accommodating Resistance and Pull Up antagonist sets. Did 3, with Pull Up results: 7 7 8.

Friday: Assisted Pistol Squats: 8 8 9 Suspension One-Leg Hip Hinge: 7 7 7

Lower body loosening flow
Adding Pauses to Front Lever Rows
Exploring your ranges during dynamic stretching

No comments:

Post a Comment