Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Parallettes One Update

I haven't been posting updates on Parallettes One (aka "P1") because there's hardly anything to report.

I'm still pursuing the program and enjoying each session.

I recently bought a large Brita water filtering pitcher.  I was holding the pitcher with one hand instead of two.  I believe this contributed to fatigue on both of my shoulders, which in turn has been limiting my performance on the hardest pressing movements for me in P1 - Plank Pushups and Assisted Inverted Presses.

I have however been making incremental progress in the Plank Jump To Tuck Swing, and Plank Jump to Dip, both of which require a controlled tuck.  Tuck Swing similarly requires good control, because out of control swings could lead to flying off the parallettes.  Tuck Hold is getting a little steadier.

No comments:

Post a Comment