Saturday, July 29, 2006

One of my favorite Boondocks TV episodes

is "Riley Wuz Here". While the comic strip was more focused on Riley's revolutionary-in-training brother, Huey, the TV show places more emphasis on Riley, because he is by far the funnier of the two characters. This episode shows a more serious side to Riley, and has a touching ending.

Most of this episode was uploaded to YouTube:

Part 1

Part 2

The art teacher appears to be inspired by Bob Ross, of the Joy Of Painting fame.

As of today, the Boondocks First Season DVDs are the #3 top seller at Amazon. I guess this helps explain why between myself and several coworkers, we have found that five area Target stores were ALL sold out of these DVDs. I plan to get my own copy when I return from vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment